Advanced Tickets can no longer be purchased! Come at 7pm and grab yours at the door!
Get a healthy dose of conscious comic relief! Enjoy an evening of hilarious, heartfelt musical musings and mindful mischief. Greg Tamblyn's songs and stories impart empowering life messages and spiritual insights through the right-brain doorway of music and laughter.
It's "Ha Ha" with an "Aha!"
Elevate your endorphins, amplify your amusement, and improve your digestion with hilarious songs and stories that help us celebrate the best in ourselves, and laugh at the rest of ourselves. They're like WD-40 for our relationships, our moments of confusion, the things we want to accomplish in life, and our connection to the Big Mystery. Did you know that amusement is a very high vibration? For all of us genuine, one-of-a-kind humor beings, silliness is a marvelous way to explode our limitations.
Take a musical joyride into Mystery and Mirth, the Profound and the Absurd, the Weird and the Wonderful, the Psychological and the Spiritual, the Sacred and the Silly.
• Get a comedy hangover that lasts all week!
• Join us for an evening of mindful mischief and musical mirth.
• Tone your funnybone and tune your heartstrings.
• We’ll be vibrating at the frequency of fun.
• Bring your friends. They'll still be your friends afterward. Honest.
• All fun-loving, forward-thinking folks are welcome.
• Bring your analog brain in a digital world for a welcome return to the NOW. The great thing about being in the NOW is you never can run out of NOW. There's always more NOW later.
• Remember: Ten minutes of laughter is worth an hour of meditation. So after this concert you won’t have to meditate for a week!
• Life may or may not be a terminal condition, but laughter goes on forever.
Greg Tamblyn, NCW (No Credentials Whatsoever), has been a successful singer, songwriter, speaker, and humorist for over 20 years. He combines outstanding audience rapport with an irreverent sense of humor, and has a special interest in the relationship of music, laughter, and lifestyle to physical and emotional well-being. Greg's humorous musings on cultural absurdities, as well as his messages of effectiveness, optimism, and service, have garnered him a large international following.
Greg has become well known for his inspiring songs about the power of the human spirit, as well as his off-the-wall send-ups of modern life, such as "The Shootout at the I'm OK, You're OK Corral," "My Life is a Beer Commercial," and "Type A-Ness". Based for many years in Nashville, he now makes his home in Kansas City, and performs throughout the world for a wide variety of groups interested in wellness.