We hope to make your first visit to Unity Church of Overland Park a joyful and easy celebration of God and life! Here are some answers to our most frequently asked questions from first-time visitors.
Unity Church of Overland Park is located at 103rd & Antioch, just a few miles south of Kansas City. It can be easily accessed from I-435 or 69 Highway.
Sunday celebration services are held at 9:00am and 11:00am in the Sanctuary.
Guided meditation is available at 8:30am and 10:30am in the peace chapel (located on the main floor, down the hall from the Sanctuary). Please be courteous by silencing all electronic devices while on campus.
Directionally challenged? Not to worry! There is visible signage at every entrance and throughout our halls, making your visit smooth and getting from place to place easily.
How can I learn more about Unity and get to know others?
Join us after services downstairs in Harmony Hall. Here you can get connected to our spiritual community and enjoy refreshments and a cup of coffee or tea. Our welcome ambassadors are available in the lobby on Sunday mornings to show you around and answer your questions.
What should I wear?
We want you to feel comfortable joining us for Sunday celebration services. Attire varies from jeans to business wear.
Where do I park?
- Parking is available in our parking lot adjacent to our building. Parking access is available from Antioch Road and 103rd Street.
- Designated first-time visitor parking is conveniently located close to building doors.
- Handicap/Elderly: If you or someone you are with is elderly or handicapped, please use our handicap parking with easy access, located at the front circle drive.
While you enjoy a service designed for you, your children will enjoy an experience designed just for them in the nursery or their classroom.
- Our Nursery is available for infants and toddlers through age two located on the main floor. Those three year old children who aren't yet potty trained are also welcome in the Nursery.
- Youth classrooms for ages three through fifth grade are located on the 2nd floor.
- All 6th - 12th grade youth classrooms are located on the lower level.
- We have a Uniteen group , designed for students 6th-8th grades, that meets at 11am only.
- Our high school aged group, Y.O.U., for students 9th-12th meets at 11am only.
All parents/guardians are required to sign their children in each Sunday and to have a registration form on file. Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes before service starts to allow yourself some extra time to check-in your children, especially if it is your first visit. If you have a child that needs to stay with you during the service, we encourage you to use the Family Room. This room, enclosed in glass, is located in the west side of the Sanctuary. It allows for you to enjoy a service in the sanctuary while your children don't have to worry about disturbing those in the service. Please feel free to ask an usher or greeter for assistance in locating the Family Room.
We have a gift for you, our first-time visitor!
Stop by the welcome ambassador counter in the lobby to pick up your complimentary Unity visitors packet and welcome CD. It's our gift to you! We are excited to have you at Unity Church of Overland Park! We hope your first visit is a beautiful experience and that you will come back and make Unity Church of Overland Park your church home.